Sunday, June 19, 2011

FINALLY...

I can say finally so so many things right now...

FINALLY I am going to have my first real posting on my new blog. I have been putting off starting one for a while now out of fear that I will have not enough to say or possibly to much to say. Besides family my passion is decorating and party planning. I am sure that will be the theme of most posts. Here was my latest project in the house...



FINALLY our downstairs will be complete this coming Thursday. This has been a long time coming for us. We have been remodeling the house that I grew up in for 6 years now. We decided to remodel with only money that we save instead of using credit. WOW we did not realize how long that really would take. There are still many projects we have to work on but the downstairs is the last big one for a while. We have had many tell us once you own a house its a never ending project. PICTURES TO COME SOON.

FINALLY I went to see NKOTBSB with my dear friend Allison. We had an amazing time acting as if we were 12 again. :)




FINALLY my little man(munch is his nickname) is turning 2! I am so excited for him to become a toddler and actually be able to have conversations with him. I cannot wait to hear whats going on in that little head of his when he gives me those crazy wide eyed looks. When he was born I truly felt like a whole person. He completes me. He is my little buddy.





FINALLY I will be having some days off coming up soon. I am a working mom and for some crazy reason I work for a place that pretty much takes over your life :) In good ways and bad ways. I love my employees and many customers just like family and that is the best part of the job. Leaving my sweet boy is the worst part of the job. I believe its where God wants me to be right now and that is the only reason I get through the days. I have an amazing mother who takes care of her adorable grandchild with such love and devotion to him that sometimes I think he is better off having that extra time with Nana & Pop who he adores...



Well there will be much more to come!!
:) Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment